Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It's not Cooks Forest - But I'm going anyway!

I've noticed that a lot of people call this Cook Forest conference "Cooks Forest". I'm reasonably certain there's no "s" on the end of "Cook", but then again, why should I let that get in the way of a good time. Actually, it's kind of endearing, and I think I may just start calling it "Cooks", too.



Also, here's some pictures of the last time I was there.





Sitting on the porch of our cabin. Enjoying some serious meditation, no doubt.





This is where the Outdoor meeting is. It's very peaceful.





Route 66 Dinor: Not sure why they spell it dinor, but that's how they like it. I actually never ate there, but it's close by another restaurant we eat at, Carol's.







Our cabin - #20, I believe.





Yeah, that's a real bear. Saw him (or her) when we were driving to breakfast at Carol's.





Some nice man gave me this sweet little reminder. It made a nice picture, too!





Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Trudging said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I know the gentleman that makes these.

I, too, have been looking for a site for the conference and have been coming up empty handed.

Looks like it's time to make one. Stay tuned.

-An ex-drunk from Pittsburgh.